The Great Bend Farm and Ranch Expo opens Wednesday at the Expo Complex, 455 West Barton County Road. Now in its sixth year, the three-day event features hundreds of exhibitors, as well as free entertainment and informational programs.
“The show staff is excited about the new and exciting activities, seminars and demonstrations that are coming to the 2017 Great Bend Farm & Ranch Expo,” show owner Darren Dale said. “It will be the premier livestock and outdoor farm equipment show in the High Plains. There is something for everyone; come check it out for yourself.”
Hours are 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Wednesday, 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Thursday and 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Friday. The hours on Thursday are extended.
The main attractions include:
• The Legendary Dale Brisby — This award-winning bull rider will be there to entertain the crowd on Thursday and Friday at 1 p.m. in Expo III.
• Horse training demonstrations with clinician JD Wing all three days of the show.
• Bradford Cattledogs will be doing stock dog demonstrations all three days.
• Ebert Ranch will demonstrate chute-side service.
• Expo III will host a variety of activities, including live KSN broadcasts, K-State seminars, market analysis and demonstrations.
There will be over 700 booths filled with exhibitors from 27 states, Canada, Australia and England. The Great Bend Farm and Ranch Expo spans over 80 acres.
“This is one of the largest farm shows in the United States. We have many exciting exhibits and activities planned for this year,” Dale said.
For more information contact Dale at 866-685-0989 toll free. Admission and parking are free.