By allowing ads to appear on this site, you support the local businesses who, in turn, support great journalism.
Fire outside KFC started by cigarette
GB fire station 1 web

A fire outside the Kentucky Fried Chicken on Saturday was caused by a discarded cigarette, according to a report from the Great Bend Fire Department.
Units were dispatched at 1:37 p.m. for a fire along the back wall of the building on the outside. The fire caused issues with the electrical system of the building. Crews were on scene for two hours and the restaurant was closed to be vented for smoke and until an electrician could be brought in.