LARNED — Two businesses, a non-profit and three individuals were recognized for their community service during the 2020 Larned Area Chamber of Commerce Community Awards held Thursday. In lieu of the annual banquet, there was a special Chamber Coffee where winners were announced, and an all-day open house.
The community also got to meet the new Chamber Program Coordinator, Chelsie Miller.
This year’s award winners include:
• Fort Larned USD 495 - Large Business of the Year
• Heart of Kansas Family Health Care - Small Business of the Year
• Pawnee County Extension Office - Non-profit of the Year
• Josh Riedel - Volunteer of the Year
• Jason Rath - Emerging Leader
• Chris Froetschner - Empowering Leader