Activities Sept. 8-14
Carry in Dinner — Sunday 12:30 p.m. Food, fellowship and friends.
Blood Pressure check — Monday 11:30 a.m.
Free Yoga Class — Monday 11 a.m. A 30-minute class taught by Jill Hutchins, certified instructor. There is a $2 fee for each individual to participate.
Coffee Time — Tuesday 9:30 a.m. Bring food to share, or just show up.
Hand Waxing — Tuesday, Friday, 11 a.m. Under the supervision of Byron Stilts.
Hearing Aid Service — Wednesday 1-3 p.m.
Diabetes Support — Thursday 7 p.m.
Mexican Train (dominoes) game. Every day following lunch. Come play with us.
The Welcome Inn is located at 113 W. 4th. Call The Welcome Inn, 620-285-3504. Any questions, call Roger Haberman, 620-285-6697.
Tuesday — Larry and Juana Bernstorf
Saturday — Max and Deloris Alexander
Sunday — Doris Moore
Monday — Wanda Eye, Joyce Simpson
Tuesday — Bobbie Sharrock, Harold Jackson, M.D. Grimes, Bob Murphy
Wednesday — Bill Gross, Winnie Ashley
Thursday — Mac Fox, Betty Unruh, Clinton Vratil
Murphy’s Other Laws
• Light travels faster than sound. That’s why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
• A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.
• He who laughs last — thinks slowest.
• A day without sunshine is like, well, night.
• Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.