Welcome Inn What Nots
Activities Aug. 14-20
Carry in Dinner — Sunday 12:30 p.m. Bring some food and enjoy visiting and eating with friends.
Coffee Time — Tuesday 9:30 a.m. Bring food to share, or just show up.
Balance and Flexibility Class — Tuesday and Friday 11 a.m. About a 30-minute class led by Betty Tauscher.
Tea — 3 p.m. Tuesday. Bring a friend or finger food. Tea is furnished.
Birthday and Anniversary Dinner — Thursday noon. For all who have Birthdays or Anniversaries in August
Crafts — Thursday 1 p.m. There are several on going projects.
Wii games — Every day 11 a.m. Wii games. Come in and play a variety of fun games.
Mexican Train (dominoes) game Every day following lunch. Come play with us.
Recent Anniversaries: Sunday, Aug. 7 — Bob and Geneva Pivonka
Monday, Aug. 8 — Clinton and Darlene Birney
Monday, Aug. 15 — Lyndell and Connie Fox
Tuesday, Aug. 16 — Daryl and Nadine Apley; Marion and Helen Froetschner
Wednesday, Aug. 17 — Dick and Donnita Plowman; Arthur and Faye Mostrom
Recent Birthdays: Sunday, Aug. 7 — Celine Hall
Monday, Aug. 8 — Leonard Finger, Ruth Kazmaier
Tuesday, Aug. 9 — Gladys Pivonka, Clarabel Rohr
Wednesday, Aug. 10 — Phil Sandblade
Thursday, Aug. 11 — Bob Huerter
Friday, Aug. 12 — Don Prescott, Marjorie McKinney, Barbara Hammond
Tuesday, Aug. 16 — Jane Bird, Roger Gore, Virginia Fox
Thursday, Aug. 17 — Deloris Alexander
Friday, Aug. 19 — Cecilia Hall, Ardath Clock
Lexophiles (Lovers of Words)
• To write with a broken pencil is pointless.
• When fish are in schools they sometimes take debate.
• A thief who stole a calendar got 12 months.
• When the smog lifts in Los Angeles — U.C.L.A.
Did you know?
The Paraffin Spa and Balance and Flexibility Classes have been suspended for the rest of the summer for various reasons. It will start up later this fall.
Lessons Life Taught me
• Life is not fair, but it is good.
• When in doubt, just take the next small step.
• Life is to short to waste time hating anyone.
• Your job will not take care of you when you are sick.
• Your friends and relatives will. Stay in touch.