Activities Feb. 10-Feb. 16
Carry in Dinner — Sunday 12:30 p.m. Bring some food and enjoy visiting and eating with friends. Valeta Milhon and Roger Haberman are hosts.
Free Yoga Class — Monday 11 a.m. A 30-minute class taught by Jill Hutchins, certified instructor.
Blood Pressure check — Monday 11:30 a.m. We all need to know!!
Coffee Time — Tuesday 9:30 a.m. Bring food to share, or just show up.
Hand Waxing — Tuesday, Thursday, 11 a.m. Under the supervision of Byron Stilts.
Valentine’s Day — Thursday Noon. Bring your honey.
Diabetes Support — Thursday 7 p.m. Everyone is invited to attend.
Mexican Train (dominoes) game. Every day following lunch. Come play with us.
The Welcome Inn is located at 113 W. 4th. Call The Welcome Inn, 620-285-3504. Any questions, call Roger Haberman, 620-285-6697.
Sunday — Shirley Clark
Monday — Leo Skelton; Dick Plowman
Tuesday — Ron Richards; Marvin Kirchgassner
Wednesday — Carol Raton
Thursday — Willard Latas
Friday — Bob Haymaker, JoAnn Lewis
Saturday — Gary Winget, Carolyn Hunt
Did You Know?
• Free Yoga classes started last Monday and will be held each Monday at 11 a.m. Jill Hutchins is the Certified Instructor. This is a fundamental relaxing yoga stretching class taught while sitting in a chair or in a standing position. It will help ones balance, for example, and in general make one feel better. These classes are free, in that we have a grant to pay for them. This grant is given through the support of the Southwest Kansas Area Agency on Aging.
• Drinking water at a certain time maximizes its effectiveness on the body:
• Two glasses of water to start the day activates internal organs
• A glass of water 30 minutes before a meal helps digestion
• A glass of water before a bath lowers blood pressure
• A glass of water before bedtime avoids stroke or heart attack