On Tuesday, Barton County voters will head to the polls to cast ballots in a general election featuring several city/school elections, as well as Ellinwood Hospital District and Barton Community College trustee elections. Polling places will be open from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Township voting locations include:
• Albion Township, Eureka Township, North Homestead Township and South Homestead Township – Hoisington Activity Center, 1200 Susank Rd. Hoisington, Arts and Craft s Room, entrance on northeast side.
•Beaver Township, Cleveland Township, Union Township and Susank City – Beaver Fire Station, 588 1st Ave. Beaver.
• Buffalo Township, Great Bend townships A and B, Liberty Township, South Bend Township, and Stafford County registered voters in USD 428 – Barton County Courthouse, first floor Public Meeting Room 101, 1400 Main Great Bend.
• Cheyenne Township, Independent Township, Logan Township and Claflin City – Immaculate Conception Parish Hall, 110 E. Williamson, Claflin.
• Comanche Township, Lakin Township, Ellinwood City and Stafford County registered voters in USD 355 – St. Joseph Parish Center, 110 W. Second, Ellinwood.
• Fairview Township, Grant Township, Wheatland Township and Galatia City – Galatia Fire Station, 503 Main St. Galatia.
• Pawnee Rock Township and Pawnee Rock City – Pawnee Rock Depot, 410 Centre St. Pawnee Rock.
•Clarence Township, Walnut–Albert Township and Albert City – Albert City Building, 2006 Main St. Albert.
• Walnut–Olmitz Township and Olmitz City – Knights of Columbus Hall, 209 Main Olmitz.
Hoisington City locations include:
• First and Second Wards – Hoisington Activity Center, 1200 Susank Rd. Hoisington, Meeting Room 1, main entrance.
• Third and Fourth wards – Hoisington Activity Center, 1200 Susank Rd. Hoisington, Meeting Room 2, main entrance.
Great Bend City locations include:
• First Ward – Great Bend Activity Center, 2715 18th, east entrance.
• Second Ward – Prince of Peace Parish Center, 4100 Broadway. This marks a change of location for voters in the Second Ward.
• Third Ward – Grace Community Church, 210 McKinley, north entrance.
• Fourth Ward – City of Great Bend Front Door, 1615 10th.
For more information contact the County Clerk’s Office, 620-793-1835.