Activities Dec. 22-28
Free Yoga Class — Monday 11 a.m. A 30-minute class taught by Jill Hutchins, certified instructor. There is a $2 fee for each individual to participate.
Coffee Time — Tuesday 9:30 a.m. Bring food to share, or just show up.
Hand waxing — Tuesday, Friday — 11 a.m. Under the supervision of Byron Stilts.
Christmas Day — Wednesday. Closed. Enjoy a very Merry Christmas! God Bless everyone!
Mexican Train (dominoes game) Every day following lunch. Come play with us.
The Welcome Inn is located at 113 W. 4th. Call The Welcome Inn, 620-285-3504. Any questions, call Roger Haberman, 620-285-6697.
Wednesday — Marvin and Olive Ruehlen
Thursday — Bruce and Barbara Dirks
Sunday — Jack Smades
Monday — Lee Fisher
Wednesday — Carol Warrick
Friday — Dennis Carden, Carl McKittrick
Saturday — Kenneth Wing, Virginia Best
Thoughts to Ponder
• Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many.
• I’ve seen better days, but I’ve also seen worse.
• I don’t have everything that I want, but I do have all I need.
• I woke up with some aches and pains, but I woke up.
• My life may not be perfect, but I am blessed.
• Jule Styne’s quote “that diamonds are a girl’s best friend,” never owned a dog!