LARNED — The Pawnee County Fair wraps up Saturday.
Events for Saturday afternoon include:
- 1-3 p.m. Alumni Livestock Competition
- 4:30 p.m. 4-H & Special Awards Presentation
- 5:30 p.m. Glenn Mull Family Memorial 4-H Livestock Sale
- 6:30 p.m. Corn Hole Tournament (east of barn, register 5:45-6:30)
- 6:30 p.m. Livestock Buyers’ Dinner
- 7 p.m. Family Fun Night (freewill donation)
- 7 p.m. Beer garden opens
Sunday morning, exhibits will be released at the Community Center and Livestock Barn.
The final events of the fair will be Tuesday. There will be a Carcass Show at 6 p.m. at the J.A. Hass Exhibit Building. A 4-H Swim Party is scheduled from 8-10 p.m. at the city pool.