Officials at Dillon Stores have announced renovation plans for their location at 4107 10th St. Great Bend to provide customers with enhanced features and one-stop shopping. Included are a new look, a Starbuck Coffee kiosk and expanded produce selections.
The initial construction is currently underway and is expected to be completed early in 2018. Store managers were notified of the changes in a building-wide meeting Thursday afternoon.
“We are super excited,” said Sheila Lowrie, Dillons corporate affairs manager. “When we are all finished, it will feel like a brand new store.”
When complete, the newly remodeled Dillons will feature enhancements throughout the store. A few examples include:
• New produce department with expanded selections garden-fresh produce, including organic varieties and salad bar
• Enhanced offerings of fresh meat and seafood with added emphasis on selection and service
• Expanded offerings of natural and organic foods
• New Starbucks coffee kiosk
• New Pharmacy with private counsel rooms
• New Floral department with arrangements by Dillons florists
• New check-lanes and familiar conveniences at customer service, including touch screens
• New fresh décor package with warm colors, upgraded department markers, and energy-efficient ambient lighting
• New energy-efficient freezers and refrigerated cases throughout the store
• Enhanced frozen food and grocery offerings with a focus on quality store brands, including its new budget-friendly line, Kroger Value
Lowrie said they realize this will be trying for their customers and their patience is appreciated.
“We are sure customers will be thrilled with the new look and offerings, following our renovation,” said Lowrie. “These enhancements will allow us to focus even more attention on providing what our customers want – freshness, friendly service, variety, and value – all at their neighborhood Dillons.”
Dillon Stores, headquartered in Hutchinson, is a division of The Kroger Company. Dillon Stores operates 80 stores in Kansas, Missouri and Nebraska and employs more than 12,500. For more information on Dillon Stores, please visit our website at www.dillons.com.